Vision Clubs (PRE-ORDER)
(PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-order, your poi will arrive within 3 weeks from order date, this is only temporary until we stock up - customs tax could be added when delivered).
The flowtoys vision club was developed with the juggler's experience as the top priority. Using one of the world's most popular club - the pirouette - as the model for its shape and balance, the vision club feels amazing and is only 15g heavier than a pirouette.
The handle is slightly more flexible and forgiving than wood, but far stiffer than other plastic shafts. It feels completely solid and durable. As with all flowtoys, they come with a lifetime warranty and all parts are user-serviceable, including the battery.
The vision club contains the most advanced lighting technology flowtoys has developed to date, with many beautiful adjustable modes, accelerometer response, wireless control, brightness adjust and more, and has a 2-4 hour run time in most modes.
Many of our private beta testers have made this their primary club, even when the sun is out.
- body, handle and knob made by Henrys in Germany to flowtoys' specs
- firm rubber cap with easy button and USB access
- water resistant (not submersible)
- 0.5-12+ hr runtime
- 96 high-brightness LEDs
- 30+ adjustable & 60 programmable modes
- flowtoysconnect™ wireless syncing and control technology
- flowtoys pages™ interface :: intuitive mode navigation and programming, and settings page to adjust global brightness, connect groups and more
- accelerometer :: motion response & kinetic awareness
- battery life indicator
- USB rechargeable & firmware updatable
- Tech specs
Dimensions: length = 515mm | width = 82mm
- internal shaft: polycarbonate
- club body: special Polyethylene blend
- knob: EVA rubber foam
- cap: TPU